9 lucky Boston Brunchers are joining me at America’s Test Kitchen next Thursday for a private tour. The brunchers were chosen in a stealth “contest” of sorts on Twitter. I asked who had never been to ATK, and the lucky 9 were the first to reply!
But that’s not all! Now ATK has given me the opportunity to giveaway a ticket each to two brunchers to attend their exclusive cocktail party celebrating the launch of The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook!
Here are the Details:
We can hardly believe it’s been 20 years since Cook’s Illustrated published its first issue. To mark this occasion, we’ve gathered all of our recipes together in one landmark cookbook. We are celebrating the launch of The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook (Link: http://amzn.to/nv48jU) by hosting a private cocktail party at the home of America’s Test Kitchen, and would love to invite two lucky Boston Brunchers to join us.
Date: November 9
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Place: America’s Test Kitchen, Brookline, MA
Christopher Kimball and members of the cast will be attendance.
So, how do you win? There are 2 ways to enter, pick just one:
- Follow Boston Brunchers & America’s Test Kitchen on Twitter and tweet “I want to par-tay w/ the best, @BostonBrunchers & @TestKitchen http://wp.me/p19ZsJ-hy“
- “Like” Boston Brunchers & America’s Test Kitchen on Facebook and write on the Brunchers page why you want to attend.
- No matter which way you enter, make sure to come back here and comment, that is where we select the winner from
- All entries must be in by 11:59pm on Thursday November 3, 2011.
- Winner will be announced on Friday, November 4, 2011
- Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred. If you are unable to attend, you forfeit your prize.
- Winner must respond to prize notification within 24 hours or they will forfeit their prize.