I am very excited to announce our October brunch! From the in-house baked goods to the lobster grits, this brunch is sure to leave us talking. The brunch in question, Catalyst Restaurant in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA.
Catalyst Restaurant is a reflection of Chef/Owner William Kovel’s passion for simple, delicious food delivered with warm service in a comfortable, modern environment. The modern American cuisine begins with exceptional products centered on locally grown organic produce and wild and farm raised food from sustainable practices. With an ever-changing menu, Catalyst celebrates each season by featuring the best ingredients from a wide range of farms and food producers in the region.
Reclaimed barn board, hand-blown glass light fixtures and a two-way fireplace give the large restaurant a comfortable cozy feel. The Chef’s dining area gives diners a glimpse into the behind the scenes of the restaurant while the atrium dining takes full advantage of the sweeping floor to ceiling 30 foot windows. In the Spring, Summer and Fall months the covered and heated outdoor patio offers a beautifully landscaped spot for al fresco dining.
Now for our brunch! 10 fabulous Boston Brunchers will be invited to join us on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11am to sample the brunch menu at Catalyst.
How to join Boston Brunchers at Catalyst (and the fine print):
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Catalyst’s website and come back here to comment what you would most like to try from their brunch menu.
- The first 5 brunchers to reply will receive a seat at this brunch
- At 6pm on Wednesday, 10/3/12, 5 entries will be chosen at random to fill the remaining 5 seats at brunch.
- Brunch will be complimentary to those awarded seats
- Brunchers are expected to bring cash for tip and any additional beverages.
- Those attending the brunch are expected to write an honest, thoughtful review of the brunch, making sure to disclose the brunch was provided free of charge to the Boston Brunchers.
- Prize is not transferable. If you are unable to attend the brunch you will forfeit your prize.