For April’s Brunchers event, 10 lucky Brunchers are headed to The Fireplace in Brookline, MA!
Located at 1634 Beacon Street in Brookline, The Fireplace is a New England grill and barbeque, with an emphasis on wood-smoked and rotisserie dishes utilizing the freshest offerings of the New England region and embracing Chef Solomon’s culinary philosophy: hearty, clean food with integrity – food that embraces the abundant offerings of the region prepared simply yet thoughtfully.
For those of us who have been to The Fireplace, we know how seriously they take regional and seasonal ingredients. We also know how much of a labor of love the restaurant is for owner and chef Jim Solomon, who can almost always be found greeting guests and cooking up some of their favorite fare!
On Sunday, April 14, 2013, at 11:00 a.m., 10 lucky Brunchers will have the opportunity to sample the Fireplace’s brunch menu. Here is what you need to do to win a seat!
To enter to win a seat:
- Visit The Fireplace’s brunch menu and pick the item you most want to try. Tweet about that item including @BostonBrunchers & @the_fireplace. Come back here and leave a comment letting us know you did this.
- All entries must be received by Tuesday, April 9th at 5:00 p.m.
- Winners will be chosen using http://www.random.org on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 @ 5:00 p.m.
- If you win a seat at this brunch, you agree to write an honest review of the experience, disclosing that brunch was provided free of charge because you dined as a part of the Boston Brunchers.
- If you attend the brunch, you are required to bring cash for a tip.
- If you win and are unable to attend the brunch, you will forfeit your seat.
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value
The Fireplace is located at 1634 beacon street, Brookline, Massachusetts 02446, 617.975.1900. Brunch is served Saturday & Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.