The brunchers are headed into the country…well, maybe not the country, but how about a few miles West to Lexington?
Somewhat new to the historic center of Downtown Lexington, Vine Brook Tavern boasts classic American cuisine and a blend of farm to table produce from local Lexington farms is the theme for Executive Chef Chris Frothingham’s menu.
Brunch, or “blunch” as they call it, at Vine Brook is served Friday – Sunday from 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. With blunch items ranging from Pizza Lorraine (tarentasie, caramelized onions, maple bacon, two eggs over easy) to Quinoa “meatless” balls (w/ spaghetti squash, marinara, pesto), there is truly something for every palate.
8 Boston Brunchers will have the exciting opportunity to enjoy a tasting brunch at the chef’s table on Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 11:30 a..m. Please do not let the location keep you from entering, there are always plenty of rides available for brunchers!
Here is how to win your seat:
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Vine Brook Tavern online and come back here and leave a comment saying which dish you would most like to try.
- Bonus entry: Follow @BostonBrunchers & @VineBrookTavern on Twitter. Send out a tweet including @BostonBrunchers & @VineBrookTavern including a link to this post http://wp.me/p19ZsJ-zR. Come back here and leave a comment saying you did so.
- Winners will be chosen using http://www.random.org on Monday, May 20, 2013 @ noon.
- If you win a seat at this brunch, you agree to write an honest review of the experience, disclosing that brunch was provided free of charge because you dined as a part of the Boston Brunchers.
- If you attend the brunch, you are required to bring cash for a tip.
- If you win and are unable to attend the brunch, you will forfeit your seat.
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value