This spring, Chef Jeremy Sewall (also of Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster Bar, and the upcoming Row 34) and Lineage restaurant welcomed Alex Sáenz, who joined the team as Chef de Cuisine. Most recently, Chef Sáenz was the opening Executive Chef at Ten Tables in Provincetown, where he worked to integrate their farm to table philosophy with his own style of cultured cooking.
Growing up in Lima, Peru and the South Carolina low-country, bisected with his New England perspective, Chef Sáenz brings a unique culinary viewpoint to the Lineage kitchen.
On June 30th, Lineage will open its doors to the Boston Brunchers to experience what Chef Sáenz has accomplished. The menu will be a brunch tasting menu with some family style surprises.
10 lucky Brunchers will have the opportunity to join in on the experience!
Lineage Restaurant, 242 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA
Sunday, June 30th @ 11:00 a.m.
HOW TO WIN A SEAT
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Lineage online and come back here and leave a comment saying which dish you would most like to try
- Bonus entry: Follow @BostonBrunchers & @LineageTweets on Twitter. Send out a tweet including @BostonBrunchers & @LineageTweets including a link to this post http://wp.me/p19ZsJ-AV. Come back here and leave a comment saying you did so.
- Winners will be chosen using http://www.random.org on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 @ noon.
- If you win a seat at this brunch, you agree to write an honest review of the experience, within 2 weeks of the brunch, disclosing that brunch was provided free of charge because you dined as a part of the Boston Brunchers.
- If you attend the brunch, you are required to bring cash for a tip.
- If you win and are unable to attend the brunch, you will forfeit your seat.
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value