How to Join the New England Food Bloggers IRL:
- Complete the application here.
- Follow this blog for event announcements by adding us to your Google Reader, or subscribing via the link at the right of the page.
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook for event announcements.
- If selected to attend a brunch, you will be required to disclose that brunch was provided free of charge for members of the New England Food Bloggers.
- If selected to attend a brunch, you will be asked to write an HONEST review of the event within two weeks.
New England Food Blogger Facts:
- The group was developed by Food Bloggers in September of 2010
- In early February 2017, our network is well over 250 Boston area bloggers, writers, and social influencers
- Our network consists of food, family, lifestyle, fashion, nightlife and travel writers and everything in between.
- Many of our events trend on sites such as Zomato within days of our visit
- Followers of New England Food Bloggers on Twitter include local media, Boston culture influencers, food trend setters, restaurants and marketers
- In addition to any reviews written about the event, NE Food Bloggers are required to post on social media the day of the event using the hashtag #NEFoodBloggers and any additional hashtags clients request.
Boston Brunchers Influence (before we became New England Food Bloggers):
- In February 2017, Boston Brunchers relaunched as New England Food Bloggers. We expect to update the below facts for NEFB very soon!
- The Boston Brunchers have been featured in the Boston Globe, on Public Radio Kitchen, on Boston.com and in various other local media avenues.
- Many Boston Brunchers are listed on both local and national blog database sites, including: FoodieBlogroll, Boston Food Bloggers, FoodBuzz, Zagat, Boston.com, Urbanspoon, Where the Locals Eat, Healthy Living Bloggers, Wellsphere, Boston Sports Woman, TwentySomething Bloggers, Foodista, Food Blogs, SheBlogs, BlogHer, NPR’s Public Radio Kitchen and more!
- Boston Brunchers have been quoted or used as sources in the following publications and websites: Saveur (website), Grubstreet Boston, Buywithme, Universal Hub, MenuPages, Urbanspoon, The Union Leader, Derry News, The Boston Globe, WBUR Public Radio, Radio Boston, New York Magazine, New York Daily News, The Boston Herald, Midtown Lunch, Eater.com, The Village Voice, Share our Strength, Boston.com, MSNBC.com and more!
- Boston Brunchers are extremely connected in not only the Boston food scene, but also nationwide. They keep up their networking by attending conferences such as: FoodBuzz Fest, Eat Drink & Be Social, Winemaker Magazine’s Annual Conference, Blogher Conference, the International Food Bloggers Conference, and more!
- Boston Brunchers have been featured on the Boston Local Food Festival blog, the Citysearch Blog, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Zagat’s, CVS/Pharmacy Magazine, Food Gawker, FoodieBlogroll, FoodBuzz Project Food Blog , Local in Season and on other high exposure locations.